Monday, March 10, 2008

The Written Word

Yo! The Spring 2008 issue of Brain, Child Magazine is on the stands. Lots of nifty stuff to read, including my story "Little Man." This is a great magazine and I'm really pleased to have a story there.

If you live in Atlanta, you can purchase Brain, Child at Borders, Charis Books and, I believe, Sevananda. If you live in Austin, they didn't have it in stock at BookPeople yesterday morning* but ask them to start carrying it! You can probably pick up a copy at Borders.

If you're keeping track, "The Artists Colony," published last month on the Five Chapters site, is the opening story in a collection of linked stories called Domestic Fictions. "Little Man" is the second one, so some of the same characters are lurking about.


*Read between those lines and you can figure out why I haven't had much to say for myself lately (ie, I was out of town). It's good to be back.

3 comments:

Bernadette said...

Hurray!!!! And hurry. To my mailbox that is. I can't wait to get my hands on that issue.

Anonymous said...

Dear Katherine:

Was so excited to see you published (yet again -- I remember the GS sale article from a few years back) in my most favorite magazine.

Rachel Ferencik (a mom friend and pathetically inactive member of a book clud with you years ago)

who... said...

Hi Rachel! Thanks for visiting the site.