Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oh, How Are the Mighty Fallen...

After nine months or so without a real babysitter ("trading" nights with neighbor moms is great in a pinch but doesn't give me the same joie de vivre as paying someone to watch my kids while I go out to kick up my heels, no strings attached), The Husband and I are going on a real date. To the theatre. To see this.

Apparently, this is how we kick up our heels these days. As I Lay Dying with puppets.

(I admit this could probably be considered filler but a send-off for a school functionary so choreographed to heighten parental emotion it almost resembled Triumph of the Will and a dentist's appointment were also on the books for before 10 a.m. and I've got to keep you checking back in somehow).

1 comment:

jesswynne said...

Cool looking marionette action! I am so jealous.